Does this sound like you?
You love decorating.
HGTV, home décor magazines, Pinterest and décor accounts light up your creative soul.
You love a good DIY project, and you are always looking for ways to make your home beautiful.
You may even have family and friends asking you to help them with decorating and their DIY projects.
BUT… you are struggling to keep up with all the new ideas and projects you want to try. And you don’t have the time (or energy!) to keep tracking down new techniques to try.
Maybe you have even thought about possibly selling some of your painted pieces, and would love to be part of a community with like-minded creatives to share ideas, get inspired and network.
- What if you could learn new painting techniques from people who have done it and are successful in their flipping adventures?
- What if you could learn how to fix pieces you have left behind because you weren’t sure they were worth saving?
- What if you could learn easier ways to get your furniture projects done?
- What if you could learn how to effectively prep, paint and seal your pieces of furniture without having to invest in a ton of products to figure out which one works the best?
- What if you could learn about different products to use on your projects before buying them?
- What if you could raise your flipping skills and add clients that will pay you for your work?
- What if you could start making real money from your passion of making over furniture pieces?
- What if you could finish furniture for your home and make it look like it came from a high-end shop?
- AND, how does it sound to get all of this from the comfort of your home, in the schedule you like and in the time of day that works best for you?
The Creative Squad is currently closed.
I have been where you are! I came to love the world of DIY through necessity. When my husband Matt and I bought our first home, we didn’t have the budget to decorate it like I wanted. I had binders (pre-Pinterest days) full of inspiration I wanted to try in our home. Our budget said otherwise. I had to get creative. I painted anything and everything I could get my hands on. Furniture was my favorite canvas and I have made over hundreds of pieces to date. I know how long it took me to get to where I am today and I know that time is what people value the most. I thought if there was a way to teach more people in less time, I want to do it. That is what this monthly squad is all about.
All of the makeovers led me straight into a professional business teaching other people how to do it. I have had my projects featured on pioneerwoman.com, Country Sampler Farmhouse magazine, The New Pioneer magazine, The Country Sampler Autumn Decorating magazine, Somerset Home magazine, National Geographic Kids – Kids vs. Plastic book, and many more. I am connected with many of the online painters and DIYers and I bring them into the Creative Squad regularly.
Whether you are looking to start a side hustle with your projects, grow an existing business or just want to hone your skills so your home is the prettiest one among you family and friends, everything you need to succeed can be found inside The Creative Squad.
Inside this online group, you will find tutorials and instruction on how to complete all your furniture projects. You will be inspired to try new techniques, new colors, new finishes, and you will learn how to fix different issues you may find in your furniture pieces.
From the moment you join, you will have immediate access to the entire library of past guests, techniques, content and much more.
- DIY Tutorial Videos
- Guest Teachers
- Social Media Tips & Tricks
- Decor & Styling Tips
- Thrift Store Shopping Trips
- Templates and Printables
- Live Q&A Sessions
- You will get new guests each month who will share techniques, tutorials and more.
- You will have access to the online community of creatives who will support you and cheer you on.
- You will have access to me through weekly Q & A threads.
- I will be sharing my own projects inside the group first before I post them elsewhere.
- I also share tips for where to find projects and take you on virtual picking trips with me.
- And more!
Ready for your own success story? The Creative Squad is for you if:
- You want to learn new painting techniques, but you don’t have time to find a local class, nor do you want to have to add another thing to your schedule.
- You want to make your home beautiful for the next time family and friends come over.
- You want to start charging for your pieces and you want to improve your skills to get top dollar.
- You find pieces that have tons of potential all the time and you are ready to learn more about flipping pieces for your home and/or to sell.
The Creative Squad is a community of creatives who are looking to up-level their painting skills by learning new techniques, trends, finishes and ideas for completing their projects.
You can join The Creative Squad today for just $27/month or $299/year.
As long as you remain a member, $27/month is all you’ll ever pay for the monthly content, the live trainings and the community you belong in.
The Creative Squad is currently closed.
The Creative Squad is a monthly group that runs for 30 consecutive days beginning with the date of your registration and is automatically renewed at your sign up date each month on or around the same business day.