A membership group designed to help you conquer your DIY projects, have a community filled with support and give you the tools and resources you need to earn cash selling your DIY projects!
Doors for The MCD Creative Squad are currently closed.
What you will get inside the group:
- Monthly virtual thrifting trips (sharing what to buy and what to look for)
- Q & A’s – get all of your questions answered personally by me
- Monthly guests sharing their furniture makeovers, tips, and tricks
- Social media tips and strategies to grow online presence and platforms
- Printables to help you achieve your goals
- Celebrating weekly wins together… and so much more!
When the idea of The MCD Creative Squad group came to me, I started thinking of all the ways the group can help our members:
- All the debt that can be paid off with the money made from the makeovers.
- All the “extras” it can pay for as well (vacations, tuition, car payments, soccer practice, etc.)
- The community that will grow around this membership. There is nothing better than being surrounded by people who understand what you are doing.
- The interacting and diving deeper with you and teaching you what I have learned in my journey.
- Being able to give you support and ideas about the projects you are working on.
- And all the inspiration that will be shared with each other through new techniques, ideas, tips, and tricks.
These are just some of the things you can accomplish when you join the Squad! It has been an amazing space to grow in every month and I am always thinking of new ways to help the members inside.
Here is what a current member is saying about the group:
“I love being part of this squad. Lindsay is a great resource to me to learn how to makeover furniture for my house or for resale. She has also provided assistance with selling your pieces and how to obtain affordable items for your house and for resale. I also love being able to send her or the group questions whenever I need help! I have learned to much and it gives me a sense of confidence that I am getting help from someone who is very successful!”
“Lindsay, you have really helped me move forward instead of spin my wheels! I’m so glad you were willing to share what you know.”
This group is for you if…
If you have ever thought about starting a side hustle making money from your furniture makeovers or other DIY projects.
If you have family and friends telling you that you should sell more of your projects.
If you are looking for a community to support your journey and your goals.
If you want more access to me to bounce ideas off of and learn from.
If you want to learn more about growing on social media.
If you want tips and ideas for shopping thrift stores.
If you want to learn new techniques, tips, and tricks for making over furniture.
So, if you are ready ………
…… to start a creative side hustle and make money doing what you love,
…… to create beautiful pieces for your own home without breaking the bank,
…… to be a part of a community who understands what you are doing and who will support you along the way,
…… to learn more about social media and growing your presence there,
You are ready for this membership.
Let’s do this!!!!