I love partnering with Grove Collaborative with their FREE Mrs. Meyer’s promotions. All opinions are my own.
As soon as March rolls around, I start itching to spend every minute outside. I can’t wait for that first beautiful spring weekend when we can invite family over for dinner with the windows wide open.
Of course, the weather where we live doesn’t always cooperate, so I’ve had to find some creative ways to invite spring into my home.
One of my favorite ways to do that is with Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents.
This year, Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac. They make my home smell like a lush garden!
Don’t take my word for it: You can try the scents for yourself FREE from Grove Collaborative when you place your first order of $20 using my link HERE.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel (new! Cornflower blue)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will get free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for all your spring cleaning.
My favorite Mrs. Meyer’s spring scent is peony. I use the multi-surface spray in every room of my house, from bathroom counters to cleaning fingerprints off walls.
This time of year, I always have a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap in our kitchen sink. It’s perfect for cleaning up after I have worked on a project in the garage or the kids are coming in from playing outside. The peony scent leaves my hands smelling like a fresh bouquet.
I was also excited to try Mrs. Meyer’s new spring scent, mint. It’s their first new limited-edition scent in two years, and it doesn’t disappoint! The scent is sweet and refreshing, but light enough that it doesn’t leave any fragrance behind on your dishes.
Paired with Grove’s extra large and super absorbent kitchen towel, it’s everything I need to clean up after baking or making a spring pasta salad. These towels are also handy for drying produce!
In addition to this free kit, Grove Collaborative has you covered for all your spring cleaning essentials. Grove delivers the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. And, my favorite part is that they will price match if you find the products cheaper. Any time I can spend the same or even less on products that we use all the time shipped to the door, I am all about it. I not only save the money, but I am saving so much time which I am learning is just as important as currency.
I think you’ll be surprised how much you can save by using Grove. I filled my cart with all of these great products for just $24:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20 using my link HERE, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service. You can also skip your shipments if you aren’t in need of anything one month. I have done that many times and the customer service at Grove is incredible.
Don’t wait — Mrs. Meyer’s mint, peony, and lilac are limited-edition scents, and these kits always go fast! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative HERE. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray, Grove Collaborative kitchen towel for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
PIN THIS POST!
If you liked this FREE Mrs. Meyer’s products to welcome spring post, you will also love these spring ideas: